Friday, May 29, 2009

So here it was, a piece of legal paper which forever will restore me to the position of slave of Risha and my each breath will then depend on her mercy. Not only will I have to constantly serve her, she will have all right to punish me. And more than that, I will even have to earn for her. I remembered that her monthly salary was not even INR 20,000 and she wanted me to earn 30,000 for her - after handling her over all the money I ever earned and saved. My mind totally revolted, but then as I looked at the agreement and Risha's shoes, I decided to sign it. Yes, she has very beautifully controlled me now and if I have been a fool to be swayed by her, then I deserve what I'm getting now.

I signed the agreement and handed it over to Risha, looking up at her, while sitting on my bent knees.

She took the agreement, smiled and then looked at me for few seconds.

I didn't even see it coming, it was in a flash. My face trembled, as she had just slapped hard on it with all her force. My mind took few seconds to even register the pain.

'Don't you ever dare to look at my face straight like that. You are only entitled to look at my feet from now and all times, I want your head in a down position, is that understood - you sole-dirt.'

'Yes Risha', I managed to speak feebly.

And before I knew, yet another tight slap hit my face. I lost my balance and almost fell down from my position.

'And you never ever dare to call me by my name now. You will only address me as Goddess. And you will not speak, until asked to. If in any emergency, you do want to tell me something, you will rub your nose in front of my feet three times and only after my permission then, will speak. OK?'

i didn't say anything and just attempted to get up...this time to be hit by her foot on my head and again falling off-balance.

'Say it, you foot licker.'

Looking down, I said, 'Yes...Goddess'.

'Aahh, now better. Now get up, walking on your knees, take a glass bowl from kitchen and keep it my toilet and wait for my instructions.'

I did what she said.

She came out after 2 minutes and said, "OK, you worthless piece of man, now I control your money and body. But a true goddess needs to control the soul of her slave also. i will see whether I control your soul just now...when you have to fight all your senses to just simply obey my order. Go in the toilet and carry the glass bowl here.'

I went inside and was shaken to see what was inside. She had just urinated in the glass bowl. A light yellow liquid with a deep pungent smell was flaoting in the bowl. As I approached it, my face retrenched with the stink of Risha's urine. Anyways, I brought it outside and kept it on floor, awaiting her instructions.

'Good. Now drink it,' she said with a smile.

My body became totally numb. How can a man drink urine? I almost puked at the thought.

Risha quickly took hold of my leash and pulled it hard, giving my throat a jerk.

'Aren't you hearing or what? I don't have all the time on this world like you. I have already sent much time on training a maggot like you. You are getting to drink the ultimate nectar of a Goddess - an opportunity thousands like you just wait for all their lifetimes. Now go ahead and show your respect to me. Drink it now.'

I forced my face down - fighting the stink and dipped my lips in it. A hard lump came in my throat, almost making me puke again. I resisted it and took a gulp down. An acidic burn went down my tongue and throat, as one sip of the Risha's urine went down.

Risha again tightly pulled the leash, almost again throwing me off-balance.

'Dogs don't drink, they lick it off. Do I have to teach you that now?', she shouted.

So, I took the second dip in the bowl, this time taking my tongue out and sipping it. I take some more licks till the resistance finally gave away and my body began to accept the urine.

Risha suddenly started laughing and started her camcorder, recording my act.

'Look at you, you pathetic loser in life. Three months ago you were my boss at office and today, you are licking my piss and have become my dog. Just wait what surprises are in store for you. I hope that atleast you prove to be a good dog..ha...ha.' she said.

After about 15 minutes, the bowl was empty. I had sucked Risha's urine from a bowl like a dog.

She was still laughing when I eneded,"Dont worry you piss-taster, you will lots of it to drink in days to come. Now, go and kneel besides my bed, I'll just come after changing.'

I went to her bed and told as directed.

She came after five minutes, waering a loose small t-shirt and bermudas. I have never seen her so sexy and seductive.

She came and sat on the bed.

'Remove my shoes.'

I drew my hands forward to take her flip-flops off...only to be jerked by a hard pull at my leash.

'When do dogs started having hands to use. From now on, you will only use your tongue and mouth to obey my commands, until unless told to.'

So I gradually moved my face towards her flip-flop and slowly caught hold of its tip with my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment