Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 20, 2009 (3)

I looked at her inquisitively.

'Don't worry, you're years away to be worthy of my playboy. Its just that as my slave, you will have to serve me nude. Dogs don't wear clothes anyways, right?'

Tears rolled down my eyes. I could not have imagined a worse humiliation that this. In just one evening, my status was reduced to Risha's dog.

Sitting on my knees and facing her shoe soles, which I had just lick cleaned, I folded my hands and cried,"Please don't make me do this. What have I done to...'

I had not even completed my sentence, when she suddenly removed her shoes, got up, walked towards the door, opened it and then looked at me, 'Satish, please leave this room now. You're not worthy of even being a good slave. I do not have patience to teach you and counsel you before my orders. Please leave now.'

I immediately realised the futility of my crying. I realised that I had to now serve her only, for there are no avenues left for me. And something in me said that I was actually wanting and was born to serve her like a true Goddess, so how can I now miss the opportunity.

I stood up, rushed to her and knelt in front of her. With hands folded, I begged, "I'm sorry Risha. I have realised my mistake. I promise that this will not happen again. Please just give me one more chance.'

She was still angry, 'What chance, Satish? Man, look at you, you don't even know how to beg?'

I thought for few moments. This was new to me. But then , I remembered the office incident. I immediately placed my head at her shoes and begged for forgiveness. She stood there for some moments, but then began to move back. I grapped her ankles and started banging my head on her shoes, begging and begging her mercy. I don't know why was I doing what I was doing. I was actually begging her to make me her slave now. I could see subdued happiness on her lips - how she has so tactfully forced me to finally submit to her.

After about 2-3 minutes, she said, "Lick the top of my shoes, now."

I knew this was my chance. So I started licking the top of her shoes, licking layer-after-layer of dirt, licking around the wedges - licking so passionately as if her shoes were the best food I have tasted in years.

'Continue begging,' she jerked her foot...and made me to beg and lick and beg and lick her shoes for about 10 minutes....

'OK. Now get up and remove your clothes.'

So I removed my clothes. Thankfully, I had a fairly muscular body and did not feel ashamed of showing it off to my Goddess. I removed everything, except my boxers and stood there, looking down.
'Who the &*^% will remove your boxers?'

I thought for about two seconds. By now, I was conditioning my mind to accept whatever she was saying. I pulled my boxers down and for the first time, had displayed my penis and pelvic girl to some outside person.

She looked at my penis. 'Tomorrow, before I wake up, I want all these hair gone, is that understood?'

I nodded.

'Good, now go and take your place at the sofa. We need to sign on few letters of importance.'

So, I went to the sofa and knelt down. She came and handed over an agreement to me. The agreement stated that I have voluntarily decided to pass on all my material assets and bank accounts in her favor. Yet another surprise of the day. This meant that from now on, she owns my bank account - which had now grown fairly large thanks to my hard savings and largely, my new 3-bhk flat, which I had just bought. And I also knew that there was no option and my life was now hers - so I signed on the agreement and gave to her.

She smiled and said, 'Good boy, now lick my shoes and thank me, for I have freed you from any material ownership.'

I did what she said. I was just about to get up, when she said, 'stay' and then, took out a dog leash and put it around my throat. I looked at the leash and almost froze - as I remembered that how she had called me three weeks back, requesting me to buy her a dog leash, as her friend was planning to gift her a dog. So, now I knew who the dog was...and that how meticuluously she must have planned the entire process of owning me.

She took another agreement. It read as follows:
  1. I have voluntarily decided to be a total salve of Risha Dhingra and to follow her every command is my only duty.
  2. She is free to order me to do anything at her will, trade me with her friends, make me do any job as she wishes and use me in any way she wants to.
  3. I have from now on no material assets with me and whatever I get in future, will be owned by her.
  4. From now on, I will live as she wants me to, will eat only what she asks me to, will walk and serve whatever she wants me to and just obey all her commands - irrespective of any physical pain or emotional stress it causes me.
  5. At no time will I be idle in her presence and if she has not given me any particular task, I will lick her toes and feet.
  6. i will have to earn a minimum of INR 30,000 per month for her, be it through taking freelance assignments or being rented to serve her friends. I will need to take her prior approval for any assignment I take. In case i fail to earn this amount, she is entitled to drop me.
  7. She is totally entitled to punish me at her will.
  8. This arrangement will last only for three years from this date and then, at her will, she can ask me to dis-continue and she will not owe me anything and can dispense with me at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment