Friday, May 29, 2009

may 20, 2009 (4)

As I was gradually pulling off her flip-flops, two things struck me - the intoxicating beauty of her toes - which were perfectly pedicured, long and with pointed nails - as well as the strong stink from having wearing shoes and socks whole day long. But the former was so strong that it almost crushed the latter and I immediately wanted to just kiss her toes and suck them till eternity. I think that now, she had totally conditioned my mind to just think and relish worshipping her feet.

A tight hug at my leash ended my thoughts, and I quickly proceeded to pull both her flip-flops with my lips and place them on ground.

She settled in the bed, with a book in her hand and said, 'You're now going to get an opportunity to actually touch my feet with your lips and tongue. But before that, I need to know how desparetely you want to do that. I want you to beg to my flip-flops to allow you the privilege.'

So I placed my head in front of her flips-flops on the floor and started begging, "Hey holy shoes of my Goddess, I know I'm not even as worthy as the dirt on these, but may I please be allowed to lick clean and kiss the great holy feet, you protect. Please, I beg you to worship the feet of the Goddess - and ensure that my whole life will now be dedicated to only worshipping, cleaning, caressing, licking, and eating the dirt from feet of the Goddess. Please allow me, please allow me.'

'I want more', said Risha

i continued, 'I know that my life is now just meant to be clean and worship the royal feet of the Goddess and the day I'm not able to do so, my life will be worth less. Please o holy shoes, please I beg you to allow me to serve at the feet of Goddess...' and with that I began kissing the flip-flops and rubbing my nose on the ground.

'Its OK. You may now lick the soles of my feet.'

With this, I brought my face near the soles of Risha's feet at the foot of the bed and began licking them. She gave another tight pull at my leash, asking me to massage the feet with my tongue and not just lick them. So I started applying more pressure and began massaging her feet with my tongue, taking in all the stink and lice. After about 10 minutes, my tongue got dried up.

She signalled me to come closer to her and look up. She then asked me to open my mouth and went ahead, spitting in it. She asked me to swollow her spit. She slapped me hard after that and asked me continue licking the soles of her feet.

As I was doing my job, she called Parul and told her everything about my tasks - laughing intermittently and pulling my leash, whenever she wanted more pressure on her soles.

'This ****er will now do anything to please me, anything....ya, you want me to try that...OK wait," she was talking to Parul and then asked me to bring her face even closer. She then tried to put her toes into my nostrills and me to inhale deep and hold my breath. After a minute she took them out, laughed and told Parul that she has done that too.'

The night was not coming to end, as I continued to amuse Risha.

'What, hey that's a nice idea. Should have thought about it before. Let me ask him to do it, ' with it, Risha looked at me.

'Hey you foot dirt sucker, I want you to jack off on my soles, now.'

So there, I looked at her for a moment and then, starting rubbing my penis to jack off. I was anyways excited and it didn't took time to get hardened and I almost reached at climax.

'Stop,' she immediately said.

Now this was difficult. I had never tried stopping myself before releasing. Anyways, I took all my left strength and I immediately loosened up after taking few breaths.

'OK,', she said, with her phone on speaker and I could hear loud laughter from the other sides, 'now take my flip-flops in both your hands, lick clean all the dirt from their soles and then jack off.'

I did what she said. And in three minutes, I was jacking all over the place, while licking the soles of her flip flops - and both Risha and Parul laughing merrily and recording the whole thing.

When I had released, Risha said, 'Lick your dirty semen off the ground. Then go. You will sleep in the small toilet and that will be your room from now on. I want every work to be completed before I wake up in morning and you will then lick my soles till I wake up. is that clear dog?'

I licked off my own semen from the ground and then went off to the small toilet.

My first night of slavery to Risha was coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment