Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 20, 2009 (2)

My mind was numb. My body refused to move as if hit by paralysis. My whole work reputation and career was totally damaged and here was I, looking at the soles of blue suede shoes which Risha was wearing and being ordered to lick the dirt off them. My whole individuality as a man was just cracking up. I didn't know what to do.

Risha did.

She gradually removed her shoes from the table and looked straight at my face.

'Satish, what is stopping you. Why are you now denying the fact that you had always wanted to be my slave. Hadn't you done most of my office work, then my home work and then so nicely took up to be my foot massager. You should be thankful to me that out of so many boys who want to be my followers, I have chosen you to serve me. Isn't that the dream you always cherished? Today, you will be free of any other material responsibilities and will just get the opportunity to dedicate all your life to this dream of yours - dream to serve me. Satish, I am your Goddess from now onwards and you need to totally surrender your body and your soul to serving me. You need to obey all my commands, bear all the punishments I decide to give to you. I will be mean to you, so that you become the best male slave any woman would like to have. So, don't hesitate and just let your body accept every order I give to you. Is that OK?'

I, to my surprise, nodded in agreement.

'Good then', she said and again kept her shoes on her table in front of my face and said, "now let your tongue taste the nectar of your Goddess's shoes soles. Slowly make your tongue lick the soles of my shoes, from bottom to up, sucking each piece of dirt stuck on it and ingesting every layer of it - let it be as passionate as if trying to eat the soles. Let it ensure that after you have licked my soles, they should be clean enough to reflect your face in them. Go on Satish, have your dessert of the day today.'

I now exactly did what she said. My toungue and mouth resisted the first taste of pungent dust particles on her soles, but I continued. I sucked on everything stuck on her soles - small pebbles, a chewing gum left-over, something which smelled like dung ang huge amounts of dirt. It took mt almost 20-30 minutes to ensure that there was no visible dirt anymore on her soles. She still asked me to continue further, asking me to take my tongue even inside the grooves of her soles. At after about 40 minutes, I stopped and waited for her to see the results.

She looked at her soles and frowned a little bit.

'Not a great job, but don't worry, I will give you enough practice by tomorrow evening to ensure that you do a good job of it. OK now, I need your body. So, remove all your clothes.'

No comments:

Post a Comment